The Best Choice for Hotels in Downtown Savannah, Georgia
Put an unforgettable experience under your belt at Hyatt Regency Savannah. River Street is accessible from the same elevator that directs guests to their spacious rooms. Broughton Street is within walking distance, as well as City Market, Johnson Square and Ghost City Tours. What can’t be reached on foot is a short drive away, whether it’s museums, islands, golf courses or beaches. Take advantage of our amenities when you aren’t making the most of our location. Three floors of our building are dedicated to event space, and a modern 24-hour StayFit™ fitness center is committed to keeping you active. Complimentary Wi-Fi is just one hotel feature that makes your stay by the Savannah River a breeze.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi
- City center location – on historic River Street
- Three floors and 33,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with 1,922 sq. ft. of pre-function space
- Onsite catering services that include Personal Preference Dining®
- Business center
- Heated indoor pool
- 24-hour StayFit™ fitness center with Life Fitness™ cardio equipment
- A separate yoga and stretch room with resistance bands, balls and exercise mats
- YogaAway™ feature – yoga in your room
- Windows Restaurant – southern-inspired food with great river views
- Perks coffee shop
- Early-morning room service (6am-12am)
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA/smartphone/Hyatt app check-in
- Water taxi/private boat dock
- Concierge services and guided tour arrangements
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Valet service and covered parking (for a fee)
- Gift shop
- Soda, ice machines
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Assistive devices for persons with disabilities
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Elevators with direct access to River Street, the pool, fitness center, lobby and more
Every accommodation at Hyatt Regency Savannah is an extension of our hospitality. Find richly appointed rooms with all the fixings for any guest that needs assistance. Our four fully accessible rooms offer roll-in showers that keep your needs in mind, while an additional fourteen rooms are semi-accessible with bathroom grab bars. Even allergy-sufferers can feel at ease in the peak of pollen season—our Hyatt PURE rooms go through a six step process that ups the ante on our thorough standards for cleanliness.
A Hotel Tailored for Everyone
Helping guests is our forte, and our hotel is leading the way for great care in Savannah. On top of excellent accessible rooms, travelers can rely on braille in our elevators and restaurant menus, as well as connectable rooms and closed caption decoders for your flat-screen television. Some of the most modern ADA equipment in the state is available upon request so that every guest can enjoy our hotel’s one-of-a-kind activities.
ADA Equipment Includes:
- Audiovisual Smoke Detectors
- Alarm Clocks
- Shower Chairs
What makes our Savannah extended stay hotel unique is a simple recipe for success: giving our business guests unequaled lodging in an unbeatable location. It’s no small surprise that business travelers stay with us longer than anticipated, even when their duties don’t require it. The next time you visit the scenic side of Savannah, enjoy the exclusive extended stay accommodations we provide in every room—whether it’s our free Wi-Fi, spacious and luxurious guestrooms or turndown services available on request.
Perfect Amenities for Savannah Corporate Travel
Hyatt Regency Savannah is an indispensable spot for corporate travelers around the world. Directly across the river and one quick ferry ride away is the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center. Our unwavering attention to the small things is what sets us apart as the perfect extended stay hotel in Savannah for corporate travel.
Map & Directions
- From Savannah International Airport (8 miles):
Take I-95 South to I-16 East. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn right onto Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah beach hotel is 3 blocks on left.
- From Jacksonville:
Take I-95 North to I-16 east. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn Right on Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah is 3 Blocks on left.
- Valet Parking is $28.00 per night for standard cars and oversize vehicles/vans.*
- Full in/out privileges as much as needed.
- Self Parking is available in the Whitaker Street Garage at $16 per night. In/out privileges do not apply.
*Vans and oversized trucks are allowed with maximum height of van approximately 7½ feet. There is very limited space available for vans and oversized trucks.
TAXI: approximately $28+ $5 for additional passengers.
Additionally, to help you get around Savannah during your stay, the following options offer convenient, local transportation:
CHATHAM AREA TRANSIT (CAT) is the local transit system. Each CAT fare costs you $1.50 and if you have to transfer buses, you will have to purchase another fare on the second bus for $1.50.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE (dot): complimentary shuttle service offering transportation throughout the Savannah Historic District. For route information, visit http://connectonthedot.com
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Check-out Time: 11:00am
Book Now or call 912 238 1234